Whitespace Software Ltd has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of
BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017
for the following activities:
The design, development and support of Software as a Service electronic placement system, the Whitespace Platform, that is hosted in the UK. The application is developed and supported from a Head Office location in London.
Initial Certification: 18 March 2019
Latest Issue: 18 March 2019
Expiry Date: 17 March 2012
subject to annual assessments.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is a robust security management standard that specifies a set of best practices and controls. It is an internationally recognised standard, and means that we have:
- Analysed, evaluated and documented our information security
- Designed a set of information security controls to ensure the security, confidentiality and availability of the Whitespace Platform
- Designed and adopted a management process that reviews and improves these controls on an ongoing basis
- Conducted an internal audit to test for conformity of the management process and controls
- Passed an audit conducted by an UKAS accredited external party (British Assessment Bureau)
- The certification requires annual audits to test for continued conformity.
What does this mean for customers?
Whitespace has formally adopted a comprehensive set of security best practices, and this certification confirms our ongoing commitment to the security, confidentiality, and high availability of our services. This is an ongoing process of continuous improvement, review, and engagement with security standards and processes.
This means you can be confident that we are operating in a professional manner that highly values security and is compliant with an internationally recognised standard, and which has been audited by an accredited third party.